Monday, April 20, 2009

lagi lagi...

Lee Kim Tiong .... My arch nemesis.. Intelligent Kid. Son of Lee Kon Tang, a successful entrepreneur of Kampong Pantai Layang. I remember 2 things about his father. He drives a peugeout 404 and had just started a "diesel" business. Esso , if I still get it right. When Esso launches its Disney character promotion drive, this guy has heaps of mickey mouse and the gang stickers for the whole class. Kim Tiong is also a Bruce Lee fan. Yeah, in the early 70s Bruce Lee was The man.. He sold me a TLR camera for RM15. Unfortunately it broke down not long after I bought it. That camera was the start of my passion for photography... Thanks bro.

Kim Tiong scored 4As in the standard 5 Penilaian exams and went to Sekolah Menengah Sains Kluang, while I went to High School Bandar Maharani, thats Muar for you people from out of Johore. Our frienship ended when we were in form 1 when I said the most stupid thing to him out of frustration with my self. I was a troubled kid, during my teen age life, mainly due to some bad experience in primary school. Come to think of it, its only recently that I come to terms with myself. I pray nto Allah that my kids will have a better chance in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment